Pessoal acabou de sair uma atualização do Nagios.
Em breve teremos novos artigos, quem quiser colaborar com material (tutoriais, dicas, etc) publico com todos os créditos ok? 😉
Segue o changelog:
3.3.1 – 07/25/2011
- Added support for same host service dependencies with servicegroups (Mathieu Gagné)
- Empty hostgroups referenced from services now optionally generate a warning instead of an error.
- Documentation links now point to online resources
- Matt Wall’s Exfoliation theme is now installed by default. You can reinstall the classic theme with “make install-classicui”
- Downtime delete commands made “distributable” by deleting by host group name, host name or start time/comment (Opsview team)
- Allow status.cgi to order by “host urgency” (Jochen Bern)
- Added news items and quick links to main splash page
- Added ability to authenticate to CGIs using contactgroup name (Stephen Gran)
- Fixes status.cgi when called with no parameters, where host should be set to all if none specified (Michael Friedrich)
- Fixes possible validation error with empty hostgroups/servicegroups (Sven-Göran Bergh)
- Performance-data handling and checking is now thread-safe so long as embedded perl is not used.
- Children should no longer hang on mutex locks held in parent for localtime() (and similar) calls.
- Debug logging is now properly serialized, using soft-locking with a timeout of 150 milliseconds to avoid multiple threads competing for the privilege to write debug info.
- Fixed extraneous alerts for services when host is down
- Fixed incorrect parsing of multi-line host check results (Jochen Bern)
- Fixed bug with passive host checks being incorrectly sent to event brokers as active checks
- Fixed bug where passive host check status updates were not being propagated to event brokers
- Reverted ‘Fix for retaining host display name and alias, as well as service display name’ as configuration information stored incorrectly over a reload
- Fixed compile warnings for size_t (Michael Friedrich)
- Fixed problem where acknowledgements were getting reset when a hard state change occurred
- Removed duplicated unlinks for check result files with multiple results
- Fixed race condition on flexible downtime commands when duration not set or zero (Michael Friedrich)
- Fixed flexible downtime on service hard state change doesn’t get triggered/activated (Michael Friedrich)
- Fixed XSS vulnerability in config.cgi and statusmap.cgi (Stefan Schurtz)
- Fixed segfault when sending host notifications (Michael Friedrich)
- Fixed bug where unauthorized contacts could issue hostgroup and servicegroup commands (Sven Nierlein)
Luciano Maia Cirilo